1. Can we ship worldwide?
Yes, we will ship anywhere in the world (providing we can find a courier who will do it!)
2. Do you require my old engine sending back?
Yes, if this isn't possible for any reason there will be a surcharge payable. Please contact us to discuss this surcharge.
3. Can we fit your engine for you?
Yes we can, being the largest independant Land Rover Engine Specialist in the UK we have the best mechanics. We'll remove your engine and refit a reconditioned engine. Your Land Rover is in safe hands. Fitting prices start from just £1200.
Our trained mechanics will provide a professional world class service to change your engine including:
- Removal of your existing engine
- Fitting of your reconditioned engine
- Coolant flush and refill (so your whole system is as clean as your new engine)
- Engine oil
- Superior grade engine additive (to give lubrication to your new engine)
4. How do i get my vehicle to you if i decide for you to fit my new engine?
- You can phone your breakdown recovery service, if you have one. They will sometimes transport your car for free, or at a reduced rate.
- You can phone us on +44 (0) 1948 840 888 and we will transport your vehicle free of charge within a 150 mile radius of SY13 2HX. (Each mile thereafter is charged at £1.80 per mile both ways.) We can collect from anywhere in Europe (ferry crossings and toll charges will be charged additionally where applicable.)
5. How long will it take?
We are the largest independant Land Rover Engine Specialists in Europe and can provide a new engine immediately, please speak to us for fitting times. (Usually within 7 days)
6. How can i pay for my engine?
We accept cash on collection, all major credit/debit cards on collection, bank transfer, PayPal and cheques (providing they clear before delivery/collection!)
7. What if something goes wrong?
In the very unlikely and rare event that something goes wrong we provide a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty which covers you for all parts and labour in the event of any failure of a component due to faulty parts or poor workmanship. Full terms and conditions are available on our website.
8. Who are you?
NWS Motor Services was founded in 2006, in 2009 when an empty space needed filling in the market, more and more people were having engine problems with their Land Rover's but no garage were offering an affordable and quality solution to put these Land Rover's back on the road.
We are now Europe's largest Land Rover engine rebuilder, we recondition and remanufacture hundreds of 2.7 TDV6, 3.0 TDV6 and 3.6 TDV8, 2.2 TD4 engines for Land Rover Discovery's, Range Rovers and Freelander 2's as well as Jaguar XF's and S-Type's plus other models each year.
In 2013 we developed and manufactured our own branded superior quality Crankshaft Bearings which are in-stock and available to buy.